- Company Name
- Komatsu Seisakusho Co., LTD
- 7256-1 Matsumotodo-Imai, Matsumoto, Nagano 390-1131, Japan
- Common Stock
- 10 million Yen
- Oct., 1938
- Mar., 1956
- Number of Employees
- Hiroyasu Komatsu
- Main business activities
- Construction machinery, agricultural machinery, heavy machinery, medical machinery, and products for earthquake resistant construction.
Joint development with major manufacturers.
- Sumitomo Construction Machinery Co., LTD
- Takeuchi Mfg. Co., LTD
- 3M Japan Limited
- KUBOTA Corporation
- West Japan Railway Company
- WEST JAPAN RAILWAY TECHSIA Co., Ltd.
- KITO CORPORATION
- IHI Agri-Tech corporation
- IHI Rotating Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd.
- KATO WORKS CO., LTD
- Nagano Industry Co., LTD
- SAKAI Medical Co., LTD
- GC Corporation
- DENSO AIRCOOL CORPORATION
- Voith Fuji Hydro K.K.
- Furukawa rock drill, Co., Ltd.
- SUMITOMO NACCO FORKLIFT CO., LTD.
- MARUYASU KIKAI CO., LTD.
- Ooike Inc.
- Ogikubo Tools & Dies MFG. Co., LTD
- Mar., 1938
- First president, Tateo Komatsu, founded Komatsu Seisakusho at (formerly) 19 Ikegami Tokudera, Omori-ku, Tokyo. Mainly processed parts for machine tools.
- Aug., 1942
- Established 2nd factory at 62 Tsutsumikata, Omori-ku, Tokyo, for business expansion and produced a precise automatic screw cutter.
- Jan., 1946
- Evacuated to 3424-1 Tsukama, Matsumoto, because of war damage, and settled as the main factory.
- Oct., 1956
- Reorganized company to Komatsu Seisakusho, Co.LTD and established Tokyo factory at 1-1 Omori-Minami, Ota-ku for business expansion.
- Oct., 1957
- Merchandise development of forms for concrete-block secondary product.
- Sep., 1969
- Merchandise development of packing machine and transplant machine for leaf tobacco.
- Sep., 1978
- Relocated Tokyo factory to main factory for rationalization.
- May., 1979
- Merchandise development of dental articulator.
- Nov., 1981
- Merchandise development of concrete pole crusher.
- Oct., 1986
- Merchandise development of hydroponic gardening equipment for home use.
- Oct., 1993
- Established Imai factory for business expansion.
- Aug., 1998
- Expanded Imai factory for business rationalization, and moved main factory to Imai factory location.
- Nov., 2002
- Authenticated and acquired ISO9001:2000.
- Jan., 2003
- Began procurement in China.
- Mar., 2006
- Extensive rationalization of factory product line for business expansion.
- Feb., 2014
- Aggregation of sheet metal processing at the new factory and further rationalization.
- Nov., 2014
- Constructed new warehouse at the main factory site to cope with the growth of product items.
- Mar., 2018
- Acquired the adjacent land and building for the purpose of the reinforcement of the production and material management system.
- Jan., 2019
- Started joint development with JR-West for “Eliminating the gap between station platform and vehicle” .
- Aug., 2019
- Established a new development office with entry restrictions to protect information assets in joint development projects.
Komatsu Seisakusho Co. LTD7256-1 Matsumotodo-Imai, Matsumoto, Nagano
- About 20 min. by car from JR Matsumoto Station.
- About 20 min. by car from JR Shiojiri Station.
- About 10 min. by car from Shiojiri-kita I.C. on Nagano Expressway.
- About 5 min. by car from Prefectural Shinshu Matsumoto Airport.